Fantastic weather and a surprise Royal display participant made for a very memorable RAF Cosford Airshow in 2013.
All of the displays will be included in this 90 minute DVD and Blu-ray, with in-cockpit views from some of the aircraft.Military Displays
- RAF Chinook and AAC Apache co-piloted by Captain Wales (Prince Harry) including a MERT (medical emergency response team) demonstration.
- RAF Typhoon pulling vapour in the otherwise blue skies
- RAF Falcons Parachute Display team
- Army Air Corps Lynx with backflips and rolls
- The Red Arrows full display making the most of the clear blue skies
- RAF Sea King Search and Rescue Demonstration
- RAF Tucano sporting a desert camouflage design mirroring Second World War Spitfire aircraft operated by 72 Squadron in 1943.
- Bulldog and Chipmunk Duo
- Jet Provost in a very tight display from Sqn Ldr Dan Arlett
- High energy RNHF Sea Fury display using all the sky showing off the power of this fine piston engine fighter
- F-86A Sabre piloted by Cliff Spink, all metal finish sparkling in the Cosford sunshine
- The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane as well as a display from the flight's Dakota later in the day
- The might Avro Vulcan XH558 arriving with RV8tors on her wingtips for a unique formation
- Peter Teichman's Hangar 11 Spitfire PR Mk XI complete with 2 in-cockpit cameras
- B-17G Sally B ran in as Peter touched down in the Spitfire
- A fantastic mix of Large Radio Control Aircraft started the display
- The trailer-top landing from O'Briens Flying Circus will feature a trailer-top camera!
- Rich Goodwin's spectacular debut Pitts S-2S Special display, complete with in-cockpit minicam
- The Aerostars put on their usual impressive display with their 6 Yak-50 aircraft
- The SWIP Duo looked magnificent in the afternoon sunshine
- The RV8tors kept a tight formation with the Vulcan before going into their 2-ship routine
- A fantastic finale to the show from The Blades back in their bright Orange colour scheme